Saturday, October 15, 2022

Coffee Meets Bagel - Kinks and Cuddles

It's been a while since I swiped along Coffee Meets Bagel but when I did finally decide to open up the app I was a bit surprised by what I found. I'm use to some pretty tame profiles, especially because you don't get endless swiping. You only get a few profiles to look at every 24 hours. When I came cross Mitch though I was quite surprised by his selection for his photo. First impressions matter, but now I just want to scrub my eyes and my brain. Let me show you what I'm talking about, but you've been warned.


Ok, to start with I can't. Like. The more I look at this photo that Mitch chose to be on display the more horrified I am. I guess I just didn't expect to find this on Coffee Meets Bagel. Maybe on some app where people focus on their kinks (I am certain that it exists) but not here. I guess everyone is just loking for new apps to try out because they haven't had too much luck on other ones. I'm only calling him Mitch because he went to Michigan.



What does the koala emoji mean? Does he think it just goes along with liking cuddles after kinky things? I've held and seen koalas that are cuter than this guy. Vegas fun and and midwest charm aren't something I've ever heard but the double and just makes me wonder if he thinks he's being creative. Or if he just spaced for a moment and had to have a grammatical error in his sentence. Just another thing for me to notice and be annoyed about.

Why are people claiming to be an expert cuddler? How do people earn this title? Or is it just given because they think it makes them look so cool? Is that a turn on for people? Something that they're suddenly interested in because "oh I'm good at cuddling" so that means you should be interested in me. 

I just can't with this Mitch guy everyone. There's nothing intriguing or interesting about him to me. I don't know if I should even be flattered that he liked me first because I think he's the type who just likes everyone, hoping that someone will like him back. What do you all think? Would you match with Mitch to have a conversation? Or just skip him like I have? Let me know in the comments below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment