Saturday, October 8, 2022

Tinder - Limited Edition

I know when I hear the word limited edition it means that it is something so rare and valuable that it has to be experienced or seen. That's what makes it more appealing, right? Like a limited edition car or trading card comes to mind for me but to each their own, right? So when I saw some guy put on their profile that they had something limited edition I thought maybe it would actually be something worthwhile, but boy was I wrong. 




Oh Zeke. You just remind me of why I hate swiping on Tinder and why I tend to avoid it out of all the dating apps. What do you expect me to take from this? That you're some sincere guy really looking for a relationship? Because this is certainly not the way to do it. Clearly you're just looking for a bunch of hookups with a sob story. Like "woah is me I need everyone to enjoy my penis before I lose it." Is anyone even buying it? Whether or not the cancer is real or not is another story entirely but I hate all of this. 


Does Zeke think this makes him look more desirable? And if that's the case is it getting him what he wants? I can't imagine coming across this sort of profile description really turns anyone on but hey, what do I know? Maybe he has great conversations but even if the cancer is real this bio is not doing it for me. Even if Zeke really does have cancer why is this his method for telling complete strangers? I'm just at a loss here.

I'm curious, what do you all think? Do you find this cocky or off-putting as a dating app bio? Or do you find it intriguing and it makes you want to like and message Zeke to find out more? Let me know in the comments below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment