Saturday, August 1, 2020

Bumble - Fun Fact

It would seem @SarahCantSmell just seems to be finding the guys who are just, deep inhale, so great. I mean, you can't make this shit up, but alas it is real! Sarah matched with a guy who just proves that too many people can't hold a conversation, no matter how easy you make it for them! I mean, it really shouldn't be this hard. We're all stuck ins some sort of lockdown quarantine so our communication skills over electronic devices should be easier! But alas, Avi proves not everyone has picked up a skill during this global pandemic.




I don’t feel like a lot of explanation is needed on this one. Avi felt the need, for whatever reason, to say that a random fact about himself is that he has a 9” penis. Thankfully Sarah calls him out immediately with a “Oh a man who calls himself progressive and a feminist still being inappropriate toward women on dating apps, how original” just makes my day. 


As you can imagine the conversation didn’t go far from there as she reported him and Bumble has suspended his account. That’s how it should be though. I hate that people talk about “oh well because of your profile/conversation you were asking for dick pics/inappropriate conversations” when we have this as a perfect example that Sarah wasn’t asking for any such thing. She just wanted a random fact about him and he immediately went the inappropriate route. It’s not funny and no one is taking this as a joke.


Avi clearly just wanted a hook up and if he wanted that Tinder should be the route for him to go. Or maybe even just out in public because surely he could find someone out and about breaking lockdown/quarantine who would be super interested in the random fact about himself. I mean, doesn’t everyone going around shouting that while out and about? I mean, it’s a great way to get attention isn’t it?


Ugh, I’m just, so tired. I have even stopped swiping on most of the apps myself because NO ONE can hold a conversation and I don’t have the time or energy to try and force something to happen when I have other more important things to do. Anyway, what do you all think of Avi? He’s a joke right? Right. Thanks for coming to this TED talk but let me know what you think in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment