Saturday, August 8, 2020

Tinder - Naked Soul

Well today's profile is thanks to SarahCantSmell swiping on Tinder. I don't want to say too much, because really you should just read it and then think about it. Isn't that a bit surprising? Usually I'm all ready giving you some sort of hint by now about what the guy has said or done wrong but I guess this pandemic might be changing things!



For the sake of this post we'll call the guy Clayton. Now Clayton has really laid it on a bit thick here hasn't he with this bit pointing out how the pandemic has truly come for all of us, in more ways than one. I like the idea of this self reflection, considering I saw some "dating expert" say that now is the perfect time to date because people are getting to know themselves better so they will be more aware of what they want in a partner and what they bring to the table. Now do I find that necessarily to be true? Not exactly, but you know we can't apply things to everyone.

I'm curious though, does he think his own soul looks good naked? I mean, during this time I've found I'm not a total stranger to myself and have rekindled old interests such as playing the violin and discovered a new one with painting. I can't say I'm horrified by what I've discovered during this time, because if anything I'm horrified by other people's actions but you know there's just no winning for everyone.

What do you all think of Clayton's bio? I mean, I would definitely be interested in swiping right just to see what he says about his own soul and whether or not it looks good naked. Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment