Saturday, October 24, 2020

Coffee Meets Bagel - No One Else

Dating during COVID19 is certainly a pain to say the least, but at the same time I can't truly complain. Knowing whether or not someone believes in COVID19 or even wears a mask makes it easier to not waste my time talking to a guy. That's just how it is. So, when Rick showed up for me being tall, cute, and with outdoorsy adventure pictures I was certainly intrigued. Then we started messaging and I discovered that he was a firm believer that NO ONE ELSE was going to do for me what he was. 




Ah look, we started off saying we were interested in each other and now suddenly he wants to spend $25k on me every month in return for sexual favors. A totally normal segue. I normally wouldn't have even responded but honestly, I was a bit curious, so I kept the conversation going.




My possible profit has just increased $5k each month! Wow! I'm really going to make out like a bandit in this situation aren't I?


No one else will do this for me. No one else will pay me to be a sugar baby in some sense. I don't know what to call it since he's not an older man. Anyway, his expectations seem a bit much because it gets even weirder. He doesn't want me to have sex with him. He just wants videos of me doing it with someone else. Weirdo.



Is it really that hard to believe that I don't just have random nudes and videos ready for me to click and send? Did I miss the memo of needing to have that sort of thing on my phone? Like, honestly. Rick is just ridiculous. He says he can do more, but he's not offering anything yet. Super suspicious as you should know.



Now I can get a Lamborghini or a Ferrari? I mean, it's a pretty sweet deal. But I know I can't trust this Rick guy. This is my life now I guess though. Dealing with this nonsense.




Oh Rick, I'm not worried about you disappearing. I'm worried about you being full of empty promises of being the only one to do this for me. I don't think you have the money. You won't even give me any sort of deposit or down payment! I mean, I knew it was way too good to be true from the start but it's still just so weird to me that this is the message he's sending probably to countless other women on the dating app. 


Listen to him? I no longer can because he won't spend the extra coffee beans to extend the chat. Clearly he doesn't even have the $50k he magically wants to splurge on me for my nudes and videos of me having sex that are nonexistent. I honestly just don't get it. I know there are probably plenty of guys that send these kinds of messages on the dating apps but it's so messed up to. I wonder if any of them are successful at getting such images or videos from other women without them ever receiving a dime. Hopefully they aren't that foolish.

In the end I did report Rick's profile because this is certainly not what the app is for. Whether or not something will happen I'm not sure but I'll be fine. Dodged yet another bullet during these trying times. What do you all think of Rick? Was he really as rich as he tried to seem? Or just another douchebag trying to collect nude photos and videos from someone? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment