Saturday, January 16, 2021

Tinder - CDL License

Oh Tinder, it truly is a place that never disappoints with the matches. And by never disappoints I'll leave that interpretation up to you, considering I haven't met up with a Tinder match in ages it seems and it's not just because of Covid. Still, there's plenty of interesting bios and engaging conversation taking place so I guess I'll go along with it. I don't have too many other options considering the world of online dating a complete mess in my humble opinion but it has definitely become easier to figure out who to avoid and not bother with. Anyway, let's get to today's fun conversation shall we?



I'm not going to lie, this did make me laugh. What a fun and smart message! I mean, I don't know why but I prefer this sort of line to someone just saying "nice ass" or just something basic like that. I guess it is because it seems a bit more creative although that does make me start to wonder how many other girls he has asked the same question of. You know, it's just a throwaway line that he uses in conversations to hopefully gain bonus points along with some sense of attraction. Am I thinking a bit too much about this? Probably. But that's what the dating apps are for, aren't they?

If I don't think too long and hard about a guy or what he says then who knows what I'm going to find or see when I do happen to meet him in person. I have to filter through so many profiles and conversations so it is important to weed out those that aren't worth my while. I mean, I don't need a repeat of that hike date where we had texted, FaceTimed, and he still turned out to be incredibly stupid. That's probably putting it gently though.

Either way, I guess I don't mind so much when a guy uses a line, but it gets a bit old when they're unable to hold a conversation or just ghost and stop talking altogether. Such is life though in the world of dating apps! What do you all think of this line? Would it have worked on you? Or would it have been a no go from there? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment