Friday, June 3, 2016

Bigger Is Better?

As I'm sure we're all aware of at this point there's not much going on with the dating apps. We've gotten through a good majority of all the different kinds of guys that I've interacted with and none are really sticking out/proving worthwhile. Of course I'll keep using the apps while I vacation this summer but I'm thinking about expanding the blog to include posts about a few other things. You've noticed a few different items such as 7 Reasons to Bring Back the Handwritten Letter and my Influenster #BlushVoxBox Review and so I'm going to warn you now that you can likely expect more posts similar to this. I'm also probably going to blog a bit about my traveling and recommendations on what to do and see. Either way I'm branching out a bit. This is all just for fun so I might as well enjoy myself right?

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you're feeling comfortable to branch out a bit more! I can't wait to read more posts.

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good idea why not incorporate different topics to your blog!

    ReplyDelete