Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Liebster Award

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! So shoutout to Roar Dinosaur for the nomination. I appreciate it. I apologize for taking forever to get this posted. The Liebster Award is such a great way of getting to know each other, showing your appreciation for other bloggers, and sharing links. So why not read more to get to know a bit more about me? (:


If you are nominated (and want to take part) these are the rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3. Nominated 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know that you have nominated them

11 Facts About Me

1. I've been to four continents.
2. I like to collect hats while traveling.
3. The only video game system I've ever owned is a Nintendo DS.
4. My go to shoes are DC skater shoes.
5. I don't like wearing dresses.
6. I used to sleep in my jeans because they're comfy to me.
7. I had braces for 3 years.
8. I love watching movies but only own 10 DVDs.
9. I love being outside no matter what the weather is like.
10. I know many things about shows I've never even seen before.
11. I have multiple comfy pillows on my bed because I love comfort.


Roar Dinosaur's 11 Questions for Me

1. Describe your perfect day
I am pretty sure my perfect day consists of me being somewhere new, traveling around and learning all about where I am. There will be lots of good food to eat and a lot of excitement as well.

2. Tell me about a book or film that changed your life
I think reading Harry Potter was what helped me a lot through my younger years because I loved the series. As for a film I'm going to have to say Mulan or Pocahontas.

3. Do you have any hopes/goals for 2017?
Travel more, save money, try new things, and survive.

4. What is your favourite meal?
I am so easy to please if you gave me a bowl of fruit loops I'd be content. Give me a steak dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy along with a side of corn I'd be set.

5. Who is your favourite band or singer?
I have so many favorites honestly. The Weeknd, Tove Lo, Chainsmokers, Lu Han, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West, Modest Mouse, Fleet Foxes, Imagine Dragons, BabyMetal, Sia, Panic! at the Disco, and more.

6. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
I would love to be paid to play video games or to travel. Maybe even just eat food. Can I do all three?

7. What is your favourite animal?
A tiger! I love them. Always have since I was a kid. They're so strong and magnificent. Who wants to mess with a tiger?

8. When did you start blogging and why?
I honestly started due to a friend's recommendation to share all my ridiculous stories so here we are.

9. What is your favourite drink?
Root Beer

10. Do you have a favourite TV show? If so what is it?
I watch a lot of tv. Right now I'm watching The Walking Dead. I love Penny Dreadful, NBC Hannibal, Orphan Black, Bob's Burgers, and so many others though.

11. If you could go any where in the world where would it be?
Can I go on an African Safari because that would be amazing! Or Antartica.


I nominate: (If you want to take part my questions for you are below)

Ashlynn
Melina
Mchi
Hailey
Leigh
 Megan Anne

My Questions for those nominated
1. Where is your favorite place to travel/visit?
2. If you could go anywhere for New Years Eve where would you go and why?
3. What's your favorite product you use for hair/makeup?
4. Tell me a silly story from one of your birthday parties?
5. What kind of phone do you have?
6. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
7. What is one ice cream flavor you could eat for the rest of your life?
8. What's your favorite person/channel to watch on YouTube?
9. Tell me one thing you learned about the world today.
10. If you could be any animal what would you like to be and why?
11. What does your favorite shirt look like?

Thank you to Roar Dinosaur for nominating me! If you weren't nominated but want to do it share it with me! I'll read all about you. I'm nominating you now if you're thinking about doing it. Please do check out everyone linked in this post because they're great.


No comments :

Post a Comment