Saturday, October 5, 2019

Bumble - NSA Hookups

One of my friends recently broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years. Turns out the relationship wasn't as great as everyone thought it was but hey, I'm just happy she's out of it now at least. She told me that she downloaded Tinder and would keep me updated on what happens to her. I said I would be available as backup if she needed to be saved from a terrible date. I told her about Bumble but now I'm almost regretting it because i keep getting guys who are just being the worst.





Hey Alex, quick question. What the fuck is wrong with you? I honestly can not imagine any woman swiping right to match with him in order to help him cheat on his girlfriend. This profile honestly makes no sense to me! Don't get me wrong, I've had the married guys who are looking to add another person into the relationship and the wife is into it so that's one thing (that I still don't get but whatever) but to seek out someone to cheat on your girlfriend with is completely and totally wrong!

NSA hookups that are discreet certainly don't involve using a dating app where maybe your girlfriend's friends might find you. Or even worse, your girlfriend catches you because she suspects you of cheating! I mean, is it terrible that I had the thought to swipe right on him just so then I could let his girlfriend know that he's doing this? I feel like she deserves to know what is going on. Even though he says if you don't approve of what he is doing then don't send him hate mail. He deserves it in my opinion.

Now that I think about it a little more isn't there a website just for married men to find women and cheat? Like, how is that honestly a thing? It's terrible enough to imagine anyone who is married cheating on their spouse but these dating apps make it even easier for people to find someone to hook up with. The fact that Alex is straightforward may be appreciated by some but I am just horrified of it. I'm reminded of the show 90 Day Fiancé where apparently some guy told the woman he loved that he just couldn't get married due to his parents but it turned out he was actually all ready married!

What do you all think? Would you want to know if your significant other was cheating on you or actively seeking out someone else to be with? Or is ignorance bliss and you think it's totally fine? Let me know in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment