Saturday, October 19, 2019

Tinder - Pro Choice

The real struggle on dating apps can be the guys who don't put anything in their profile for you to go off of. I mean, no information at all save pictures. I get being lazy, trust me I feel lazy most of the time, but come on now. Just some little bits of information will help when pictures don't help give enough helpful clues. Today we have a fun conversation that just shows how much you really can't judge a person by the pictures because on the inside they could be the complete and total opposite of you.





Wow. I love how Seth ask "are you Black Lives Matter?" as if one single person can be a whole movement! I mean, there are plenty of people who can represent it of course but it's not just one single person. What an idiot. He can't handle trans people or women having the choice of what to do with their body either? I honestly pray for whoever he does end up with that they come to their senses very soon. If that information had been in the description or bio then it would have been an automatic swipe to the left. No match or waste of time necessary.

Seth clearly is uninformed if he has to mention 3rd term abortions. That seems to be the rhetoric of those who are anti-choice. In most cases they happen due to the fetus having low chances of even surviving the birth or even the mother being at risk for dying during the delivery. I'm not sure about you but I'm all for the mother having the choice and that's all that needs to be said.

I love how Seth gets caught off guard at the mention of having an abortion right now. Like, "Oh? Right now? This is a thing?" Because he didn't want to let politics dictate his friendships but now he's questioning how he should really feel about things. The truth is of course it's all just to scare him off and get rid of him. Obviously. Seth isn't that smart though is he?

What do you think of this? Have you ever matched with someone on a dating app and then what they wrote or even said in person immediately turned you off? What was it? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment