Saturday, October 12, 2019

Tinder - Pun Wins

If I'm being quite honest I needed a little break from the dating apps. Why? It was just getting so old and frustrating. I get all the notifications of potential guys who are interested if only I swipe right on them. The problem arises when we do in fact match and they just don't talk to me at all. So today I thought it would be fun to share some of the funny conversations I've seen thanks to the internet. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.





I don't know if it is truly commitment but you know, it definitely took long enough to finally finish the joke. Do you suppose that the joke was sent to everyone and he just had to blow them off in order to wait to deliver the punchline?


What a play on words! It's funny because I never see any guys send any such messages that would be fun like this. 


I honestly feel like this is the best one because Kei went in for the kill and got them good. 


Alexa definitely knew what she was getting into I'm sure, with so many guys attempting all of the same jokes with her. This was a great play on making his schedule clear and the guy actually went with it, which is a little surprising.


Again, everyone wants to act like puns are so popular and widely used but that is simply not the case. I rarely have anyone use a pun and even if they do they usually have nothing more to go off of because they aren't as quick witted. They do a simple google search and have nothing more to use after their quick one liner.

What do you all think of puns? Do you see them as often in dating apps or even in real life? Do you even enjoy or like them or are they something you'd rather avoid? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment