Sunday, December 22, 2019

Coffee Meets Bagel - Dragonborn

Surprisingly I've come across a profile that actually caught my attention! For good reason actually and not a horrifying one. I mean, the reason why is because for starters it didn't immediately attack my eyes or make me swipe left. It was something completely different! Like the guy who had remove a layer for his photos that was definitely worthwhile. This is something new and I wonder if he's just really good at photoshop or just had plenty of time to kill. Either way I wanted to share it with all of you.





Not going to lie, I have to give Keith kudo points immediately because for starters this image caught my attention immediately. It lists way more details than most people actually put in the few little profile fields that are on Coffee Meets Bagel. I don't know why but the bullet points look far more intriguing than seeing someone type massive paragraphs. Now I did have to tap the photo to make it larger because of course the dating apps shrunk it and cut some parts off.

The top right has Keith's photo as well as a link to another dating profile and an email just for dating. I found that funny because having a resume does seem far more professional but he started it off right. He enjoys Game of Thrones and Harry Potter which is both nice and telling. It actually gives me somewhere to start a conversation with him if we did match. 

His skills and interest make me laugh, only because he rates gym & fitness as 85% so I think it is safe to assume he is pretty in to it. He is only 60% into karaoke which at least means he definitely has a go to song. His usefulness in a zombie apocalypse is 90% but that leaves me to question what skills he has to make him useful in that situation. Also does he really believe that is going to happen or does he just find it funny. The 80% passion just leaves more confusion because what is that passion about? Again, like I said before this resume at least leaves it so I have different bits of knowledge about him so I know what to ask about, if I want to.

He put that he volunteered at some events and attended other ones, but I didn't have a chance to really google them. I'm being lazy so forgive me. There's so much to look at. He also put his score for the 5 languages of love, which is interesting. Is that going to become the new thing to put on dating profiles? I know some people put their star signs and MBTI (which Keith actually did under moderately interesting) but maybe the languages of love comes next? He scored high in quality time, physical touch, and acts of service and low in receiving gifts. I suppose I don't have to buy him gifts anytime soon.

In other news Keith put he was genetically tested for health and ancestry with 23andMe which makes me laugh. That is going to be something people can easily lie about. Then saying 1,300+ friends on Facebook makes me laugh because it really isn't that hard to add friends on Facebook. I'm honestly suspicious of people who have ton of friends like that. Granted, I know some people are military brats and have added plenty of people because of moving around so much but I don't know why that's something to list about yourself as if it means anything.

What do you all think of this dating profile? Do you think this kind of picture is going to be the next new thing on dating apps? Is it easier to read like I think it is? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment