Saturday, December 14, 2019

I Am Married

The dating apps seem to be dead with Christmas coming up. Maybe more people are swiping, at least that's what Bumble tells me, but there's not much matching. Then after that no conversations are taking place. Guess I'm just being too picky as usual. I would say I could swipe while out of state for the holidays but that seems like a waste of time. It wouldn't actually lead to anything. So instead we have a profile that makes you do a double take and wonder what the point of dating apps are.





Could you imagine your significant other, who you are married to and calls you beautiful, using you as just a conversation starter to cheat on while swiping on a dating app? I am just blown away by this profile. We're going to call this guy Chad for the sake of this blog post. Chad, you can't just say that you're a piece of shit asshole because you are severely mentally ill. That does not excuse or explain your behavior. Just own up to the fact that you're a piece of shit asshole, and then some. It's not very brave or bold explaining that you're married and are swiping on an app. Does your wife actually know you're on it? Or is this just your ploy for attention like you said.

I can't honestly imagine Chad getting any positive attention or reactions for this profile. I mean, he even admits that he'll only just text back and forth. Also that he's verbally abusive and disrespectful to women. What's the point of a conversation? Then again what sort of conversation could even take place? Not an enjoyable one I'm sure. How old could Chad's daughter be? For him to admit that he doesn't take care of her makes me think she's young and he just leaves his wife to deal with it.

Or a better idea! His wife found his dating profile and totally edited all of it. She's trying to warn anyone on the dating apps that he is in fact married and has a kid! And that he's abusive! The wife could be a saint for trying to warn everyone else. I do hope she's able to get out of this predicament though if the marriage isn't working. Now this makes me wonder though if someone has matched with Chad and mentioned his marriage. Did he freak out? Did he try and play it off? Has he managed to change his bio so he's managed to continue his nonsense?

What do you all make of this profile? Are you just as bothered as I am? Or do you actually find it intriguing and want to message Chad to see what's going on? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment