Saturday, December 7, 2019

Tinder - Cannot Read

Currently on the dating apps my conversations aren't going very far. They aren't conversations as much as they are me asking questions and the guys refusing to say much of anything back. Saying you're in to "stuff" does not help me learn anything new about you. Thanks for being so deep. Due to this I thought I would share a funny profile since I need a good laugh.






Girls are getting more and more creative with their profiles, unlike the guys. So kudos! I am laughing at the child bearing bit, only because most guys don't want to hear anything about children until at least a few dates in. Unless there's some sort of accidental pregnancy but that's a whole different story. I mean, bringing up wanting children has become either an immediate turn off or turn on in most conversations. Then again, having children from a previous relationship can make or break a relationship as well.

Saying that one cannot read is great, considering they wrote this entire profile, but that just shows how the dating apps really have become all about photos instead of having an actual bio to read. I don't get what is wrong with having a conversation and learning about a person. The 19 dirt bikes with flames makes me laugh because it makes me think of the Disney Motocrossed movie. Anyone else remember that? I loved it so much because of course girls can do anything that boys can do, but better. (:

This viking lady will certainly look cooler without a compact man to ride on her shoulders. If she created aggravated assault then there is no need for someone to just get on her shoulders. They'll only get in her way. She has things to do and could likely lead a nation by herself. Unless she plans to hurl the compact man on her shoulders at her enemy in order to stun them... Now that's an idea.

Either way I hope you all enjoyed reading this profile as much as I did. Stay tuned since a holiday date may be happening, but I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch.

No comments :

Post a Comment