Saturday, April 4, 2020

Tinder - Boyeeee

Today's post is thanks to Michelle (@blancmodenuit) because as we all know even on our lockdown and quarantine these boys just don't quit. If you aren't on lockdown then please send me a message about where you are so I can finally be free. I'm on nearly three weeks of this and losing my mind! Anyway, let's get to our boy Matty and read his nonsense of a profile!




I am use to reading the man, the myth, the legend because that’s just our overused way for a guy to say he’s so unique and fantastic even though we’ve all ready and heard it before, but what does the chill mean? I mean, Matty forgot his commas because he’s making a list but either way, are you just that chill? Because surely if you were so chill you likely wouldn’t be a myth now would you Matty? Does Matty think that Moana is his neighbor? Or does he actually have a neighbor on the beach where he lives named Moana? Now I’m more interested in her story because surely she’s that much more fun.

I get it Matty, you’re so chill doing amazing things. Now if I’m reading your emojis right you’re a merman, but you think you’re Poseidon because you have a trident. You’re into photography, skateboarding, drinking mixed drinks along with beer, snorkeling, fishing, surfing, video games, painting, film/movies, UFOs, and an island? How are you an alien Matty? You said first thing that you were the man! I still remember.

I’m curious how Matty has managed to only have a one pack, unless he’s just trying to say he has a gut. Congrats, we all have a stomach! What does a beach goth look like? Surely they would be at the beach with an umbrella and not go in the water and do all the amazing things that you listed on your emojis Matty. Why do you keep contradicting yourself like this?

Now he’s reading daily spirit animal? With a crystal ball, jack-o-lantern, and vampire? What does this mean Matty!? I am just losing it here. You can say that you’re tall but no one cares about your teddy bear when you seem completely full of shit. Also maybe it’s just me but I find it weird to share my Facebook with anyone. Unless Matty is one of those guys who has multiple Facebook accounts which in my humble opinion is too much effort to try and keep track of.

 In short Matty is definitely a pass for me. I mean, he at least has some information in his profile but at the same time it’s like a train wreck. I just can’t take my eyes away from it as I keep reading his nonsense because I just need to know how it ends. What do you all think of Matty? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment