Sunday, December 6, 2020

Tinder - DoorDick

I know that we're going through trying times right now. Aren't you sick of that phrase? I know I am but at the same time I'm not quite sure how else to describe what's going on. Saying 2020 or quarantine or even pandemic just doesn't cover it all. It's all truly a mess. Either way today we have a fun profile on Tinder that proves there is a guy out there who understands what women want with what is going on right now. I mean, I suppose it depends on where he is because I know various places around the world are doing different versions of a lockdown but still, it seems like a great service.



Honestly this guy gets it. I feel like a lot of women right now just want food and a hookup, although whether or not they have a boyfriend right now would certainly make things interesting. I would probably pay to see a guy dash out of a room after being caught by the boyfriend. Surely there's a way to set up a zoom and make a profit out of this. We all need some good entertainment considering there isn't a lot to watch at the moment, at least in my humble opinion. Why not go for some actual real life drama instead of the made up stuff that is too convoluted to believe?

Either way let's hear it for this guy. I hope he's been very successful in making matches and living his best life during the pandemic. I do hope that if he has had to fulfill a DickDash he was able to escape without any harm befalling him. Also I hope he's being safe considering everything going on and hasn't gotten sick in any sort of way. I know I'm not going to judge for what people are doing during this time. I can't blame people for wanting to get together with family or for choosing to stay away. So if DoorDick finds women who are willing to have him come to their house and meet up so be it.

What do you all think of this profile? I think DoorDick has probably been pretty successful although he must make a good amount of money to be providing the food. That or he works at the place and gets a discount. Either way, more power to him. Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment