Saturday, December 19, 2020

Tinder - Owl Bot?

Let's have a look at yet another fun match. It's all ready unnerving enough to wait and see if someone matches with you on a dating app. I mean, it's a huge waiting game considering the other person could have hundreds of other possibilities to swipe through before they land on your profile. Or depending on their settings they may never get to you because someone new always pops up. Either way, I want to show you this fun conversation that began because someone was almost too pretty to believe.



Honestly, with the way 2020 is going I think a bot would send this as a first message. They are getting better at sending messages but I am still laughing at the strange owl or bird like emoji they decided to send. I mean, it seems like a lot of effort but at the same time I'm sure they could copy and paste it as well. But the real question is why did they decide to send this in order to prove that they were human instead of I don't know, trying to have a conversation? Is that too much to ask?

I suppose that makes them seem even more human if they don't have the brain cells to think of a better way to prove that they are human. Who honestly knows at this point. Why couldn't they have been normal and just used the emojis that are preloaded on the phone? That would seem far more normal, at least in my humble opinion.

So out of curiosity I googled bird emoticons and here are some of the ones I found:

⋛ ⋋( ‘Θ’)⋌ ⋚


⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

ლ(ʘ▽ʘ)ლ

(⁎′ꃪ‵)˞ᵋᵌ

Most of the other ones tend to repeat the same characters but change whether there is a music note or not. I suppose the strange emoji that was sent is pretty unique after all. How much time did it take to create though? Or did I just not search enough? Either way I feel I've done more than enough and I hope you enjoy just seeing this.

The question still remains, is the person really a human or are they a bot? Let me know what you think in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment