Saturday, December 30, 2017

OkCupid - Hey Ho Part 2

Remember that guy who started a conversation with "Hey ho"? If you don't click here to refresh your memory on that one. Once you're caught up again come back to this. So, as I was saying at the end of that post the guy never responded. That seemed fair enough. He called me a name so I called him a name. He obviously couldn't handle it if he thought it was a joke or he just realized the error of his ways and decided to shut up. Strap yourselves in because it gets better, or at least better in the sense of more entertaining.




This guy must confused, right? Let's break this down, who do you text saying "hi ha ha ha"? If you're someone I consider normal that would be normal. I get saying "hi hi" or some variation of that but how is saying hi funny? what is funny about starting a conversation with someone? I'm just at a loss with this one. Maybe if this guy could tell me what he found so funny that would make things easier but he didn't. I don't have a witty enough profile with something humorous to get such a response. I like to think my profile is pretty serious, considering I'm actually looking for a relationship. I have all ready shared with you the Barney and Kermit profiles which are obviously for fun and mostly a gimmick to get attention. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with doing that because the profiles definitely caught my eye but I don't think doing something similar would help me much in getting a date.

Who says "waaaw"? That obviously wasn't a typo. Surely his phone would have picked that up and corrected it if he was trying to say some variation of wow. That wasn't a wow though. This guy is getting dinged major points because of his inability to type. I know that Siri likes to autocorrect some words into weirder ones but not to this extent of having more nonsense than actual words. I'm curious what this guy knows about my job because I don't have a job listed. Can he somehow read invisible words on my profile to know what my cool job is? I just don't get this guy. He's obviously just trying to change the conversation but I'm not going to let him.

THIS IS WHERE PUNCTUATION COMES IN HANDY! I thought he was trying to say his original message was "hi ha ha ha" all together as one sentence. However, if he added a period I would have been more aware of the fact that he was laughing at my response of calling him a douche. It is only in his followup message that he adds a comma. Does he suddenly know how to correctly type a sentence with proper punctuation? I just can't with this guy any more.

Maybe I'm being a little ridiculous myself but I honestly can't with this guy. If his first message had actually been a question or something that started a conversation maybe I'd be more willing to continue it but at this point I'm so turned off and over it. What do you all think of this guy? Did you get that he was saying "ha ha ha" as part of a new sentence? Or did it only make sense the second time around? Let me know what you think in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment