Saturday, November 21, 2020

Bumble - Cocktail

I suppose we all really thought that dating couldn't get any harder during COVID19. There's people who do wear a mask and people who don't. Those who social distance and those who don't. It's a double edged sword with everything, especially if you add in politics. Today's profile is thanks to @girl_tinder sharing Jack and how desperate he has become during these trying times. 

I get it. Really I do. We're all going through some trying times with COVID19 and everything else going on making things a big mess. It makes it so dating is no different either, just an even bigger mess to try and sort through. But this profile? Jack, I'm very concerned for your wellbeing. Like, where are you at to know this? I don't even want to think too hard or picture it anymore than I have to.

Of course this bio was reported but I just don't get it. What possessed Jack to do this? Did he think he was being funny? What was his expectation? That giving such a detail on his dating app profile would land him some hot dates? Because if anything it's disgusting and immediately turning me off. 

What do you all make of this nonsense? Is this a profile that grabs your attention for the right reasons and makes you want to swipe right? Or are you just as confused and scarred that you would much rather forget ever seeing it. Let me know in the comments down below. (:

 

No comments :

Post a Comment