Saturday, November 28, 2020

Bumble - Glorification Flakes

I suppose it's that time of year where some people want to have a relationship in time for the holidays. I don't truly understand that thought process because I imagine meeting the parents is a big enough ordeal to go through especially if you've only just started dating. Talk about that fun bit of awkwardness. It would seem that the dating apps have taken a bit of a turn though if people are having a hard time finding someone who isn't a flake. Today's post is thanks to @fatgalguidedate showing us that some guys really know how to make you want to swipe right.



I must have missed the memo saying that everyone is on a dating app because they had a bad experience. Don't you think that if someone had a bad experience they wouldn't bother with a dating app again? Or perhaps this guy is speaking from personal experience. Then again, where are people supposed to go? It's not as if you can really go out to a bar or anything to try and meet people with COVID19 going on. It only makes sense to get on a dating app to try and meet people, whether it's to date or just make friends. I am certain that this guy has had some bad experiences on the dating apps and yet here he still is so why can't everyone else do the same? Get over yourself because you're not special.

Ah yes, I'm on the dating apps because I'm looking for a form of glorification. I'm waiting for every guy who attempts to match or message me to say that I'm the greatest thing he's ever seen. That's what I live for. Please imagine me saying this in the most annoyed tone while rolling my eyes because I can't seem to find a gif that does it justice. Attention seeking as well? I can't believe someone would expect the person who wants to date them to give them attention. That is just unheard of!

I had a guy on another app message me asking what I was looking for and he said I would be surprised to learn that most people aren't looking for a relationship. Either way this guy in the profile has clearly been hurt by some girls who didn't want to get to know him. I'm assuming he's made that he matched with a girl, the conversation went sour, and then nothing happened from there so he took it personally as someone not wanting to get to know him. 

I know I've been guilty of ending the conversation with a guy because I found out more than enough and knew I wasn't going to want to meet up with him or continue on with anything more. So in short it seems like he's butt hurt over the fact that a girl didn't immediately fall in love with him and didn't want to waste her time with him anymore. I suppose he's just stating the obvious to me but common sense isn't that common. What do you all think? Does our weight lifting dude just have to suffer because he's boring or is everyone just being flakey on dating apps? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment