Saturday, November 7, 2020

Tinder - MAGA Tattoo

I know that nothing is for certain when it comes to the presidential election here in the U.S. I've noticed plenty of people are following along with the news and media to find out who has what votes but I'm at the point that I know it's all a waiting game. So let's look at a profile on a dating app that looks even more like a regrettable decision. Thanks @SarahCantSmell for this gem.




I don't know about you but I am certain that when Bob got this tattoo he really thought it was the best idea in the world. Now when you look at it you can tell it is a very shitty tattoo. I've watched enough episodes of Ink Masters to know how to pick this thing apart. However I am very well aware that all of you have eyes and it's not hard to see how terrible this tattoo is on a technical level alone. Those stripes, the outline, the stars(?), the crazy lettering, and just all of it is terrible. I'm just going to assume that Bob got it done at some house party for free and clearly was friends with the person who did the tattoo or that person absolutely hated him. It is honestly a toss up between either option.

Now that the election is pretending to slowly wind down I'm curious as to how Bob feels about this tattoo he got. I mean, Trump did have four years so did he make America great again? I don't think so but such is life. I'm not going to lie I'm grateful that Bob put this tattoo on full display as one of his profile pictures. It makes it so much easier to save time and swipe left on him. I don't need to talk politics with anyone regarding this tattoo. I know where they stand and they aren't worth my time.

What do you all think about Bob? Does this tattoo on his profile help you decide whether or not he is worth your time? Would you swipe right because of it? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment