Saturday, November 14, 2020

Tinder - Kidnap Me

I feel like at this point with the dating apps nothing is truly surprising. I mean, we've seen all kinds of pictures, profiles, and even first messages. Not all of them are great, that much we all know but I suppose there's a lot of garbage to sort though to find someone worth while. And yet, somehow there's still something new to be found even today. I suppose that means that men will continue to try and find new ways to get attention. Thanks to @fatgalguidedate we have this lovely message to show us how brilliant some people are.




For the sake of this post we'll call the guy Liam. Now Liam starts off saying kidnap me, which is certainly not a first message I've ever sent or received. Is this the way to go about starting a conversation now? I mean, surely that's not the brightest idea to be had but perhaps because it is the guy asking to be kidnapped that somehow makes it safer. Listen, I know it's not logical but most of the things guys are saying on dating apps has no logic behind it! So Liam is clearly just trying to take the first step and show his brilliance.

I love the response of sure and then Liam immediately wants pictures sent. Does he think the pictures on the profile are fake? As if he needs to verify who he's talking to? I mean, I've recently seen ads for Catfish the tv show looking to cast people but still I feel like most catfish are fairly obvious. Maybe that's just me but either way I've only ever seen one guy ask for a verified selfie and that just seemed weird. You can easily do it within the app if you so desire but on top of that you can link your social media platforms to be even more legitimate if you want. Liam is the one who wanted to be kidnapped in the first place so I don't think he has room to be asking for pictures. He should be grateful he even got a positive response!

Of course Liam doesn't have any sort of witty response or charm as he then just asks for permission to fuck. Seriously Liam? That's the best you have? Does this work for you? And if it does who is saying yes to you because I want to talk to them. I have a few questions. Liam then answers himself saying yes. Did he think that he was asked to have sex and just forget that he posed the question in the first place? I honestly don't get it but Liam is a bit ridiculous.

What do you all think of Liam? Maybe he thought he'd try to use some reverse psychology to make it seem like it wasn't his idea to have sex. He simply wanted to be kidnapped and it was the person who he was talking to that suggested more. Either way Liam is a no for me. Who has time for this sort of nonsense? Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment