Tuesday, May 2, 2017

March Ipsy Glam Bag

This is so very late, which I must apologize for, but alas life got busy and I just can't help it. I could lie and say it took me a while to use the products but I'd rather not lie. Sometimes for me the dating posts are easier to keep up with compared to the beauty ones. So expect two glam bag posts this month because I still have the April one to post about. Let's get on to the wonderful March bag! (:

I wasn't sure what to think of everything I got in my glam bag, mostly because I was very confused by the little snail container! I mean, that wasn't what I was expecting at all but hey the point of the bag is to get new products to try out that I normally wouldn't see or even know about! Let's get on with all the fun products I received.

Ladykin Affinitic Snail Cream

It's a Korean brand so that means it has to be amazing because anything Korean related in beauty is God like, at least that's what I've heard. It's a post cleanser for your face and neck. According to Ipsy it helps heal damaged skin, boost elasticity, and leave your complexion smooth and hydrated. It is recommended to use a nickel size amount. I wasn't so much grossed out by the thought of using snail on my face but I found myself enjoying the product since I found it worked for me.

Cake Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse

I always love a good body mousse because living in a desert means that my skin gets dry. Especially with all the wind that has been blowing lately! The packaging says "We pour in: coconut oil, mango butter, aloe vera extract, macadamia seed oil, sunflower seed oil, vitamin E." which sounds great. Nothing terrible on that list that makes me want to get it away from my body. Then it says "We leave out: parabens, phthalates, GMOs, mineral oil, petrolatum, triclosan. Even though I don't know what all these ingredients are I take it they aren't that desirable. I do love how it smells and it feels great on my skin!

Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush

I don't always use blending brushes but the color of this one is so pretty to me! It's also cruelty-free and super durable so it doesn't shed all over the place. I had fun using it to smudge my eyeshadow to create a fun night look and the brush didn't absorb a bunch of the product so that was a plus!

Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Rosé

It's Vegan-friendly, which was interesting for me to read because I guess I've never considered that in my makeup. It wasn't that quick drying for me because it felt very wet for a a minute or two before it finally dried. The applicator is very nice and makes it super easy to apply so I loved that. Sadly for me the matte color looked more orange on my lips than anything else. On top of that it dried out my lips so then the matte look just made it so you could see every line on my lips.

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow in Marisa

It is a shimmery rose color in the packaging but when I put it on my eyelids it turned more orange than anything else. I'm finding this to be my current struggle with eyeshadow where I put it on and it changes color because of my skin tone. I guess I just have a difficult skin tone to work with but I was quite disappointed. It is so pretty and if it stayed the same color it was in the packaging I would love to wear it! It's shimmery too with some glitter but nothing too overwhelming, which is nice.

Do any of you get the Ipsy Glam Bag? Did we get anything similar and if so how are you using it? Any of you struggling with the color looking orange on your skin? If you don't get Ipsy let me know what you think of these brands and products in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment