Saturday, February 2, 2019

Tinder - Farting Tits

You ever have a message on Tinder that haunts you years later? No? Well, it's definitely a thing because you're about to read it. Today we have a guy who just makes things both weird and awkward. There's no true way to respond. Every time I think we've hit the limit for how stupid a message can be a guy just finds a way to be even worse. Is all hope lost? I don't know for sure yet but we're definitely getting there.





What kind of message is this? Honestly. I need someone to tell me how to respond to this. What can be expected? There is no appropriate response right? Or have I not been told about how my boobs can in fact fart. That is quite traumatizing to think about. I mean, it's bad enough to have to worry about any bodily function but for unknown functions about something I thought I knew is just terrible.


It's time to find out what it means, right? I mean, it's been long enough. Two years is plenty of time to mull it over. The conversation is still there. Still haunting but you know, let's see what happens? I can't believe his response though. Guys, please take note. If you think a girl is cute and you want to get her attention do not send this message. As you can see it will not work for you and will only cause confusion. I mean, it only gets your attention for the wrong reasons. There's no way to respond to it or anything enticing about it.

Please be normal and have a conversation starter. Ask about what she does or her interests. It is not that hard people. If you think she's cute that's a given, I mean you swiped right on her just for that reason. Bumble released a nice little conversation starter helper with simple questions of "What song has been on repeat?" or "What would your three genie wishes be?" so if they can do that you should easily be able to use Google and figure it out.

The fact that he jokes about being married in 2100 is great just because it's funny that he thinks that he will live that long. There's no way he will even live to be one hundred years old or even older. On top of that it gives enough time to figure out how to show him what he wants, as if that is priority number one...

What do you all think of this guy? Do you have any answers or are you just as lost as I am? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment