Saturday, February 16, 2019

Tinder - Savage

Our post today comes from someone who really is just a savage. Like, that's the best and only way I can really describe this post. Not that the guy didn't deserve such a response though. I know I'm honestly so fed up with half the messages that I get on the dating apps that it isn't even worth replying. But sometimes, one comes along that you just have to reply to and it turns out great, at least for us since we get to laugh about it.






The fact that Logan's first message is asking about a threesome is a little insane to me. Is there any way that it was listed in the profile that a threesome was being sought after? I highly doubt it. There are far too many guys listing that they are in an open relationship or there are some guys who say that they're looking to add a third person to their established pair. Again, that's a little more typical but wouldn't your first message when looking for a threesome involve wanting to get to know each other a little better? I mean, I honestly don't know. I can't say I've ever searched out or tried to have a threesome so what do I know?

I guess if you just wanted to just get together you don't truly ask many questions. Isn't there a site or an app dedicated to this sort of thing all ready though? Anyway, Logan doesn't even have someone else lined up, he's just offering to allow a preferred female friend to join the mix. I can honestly say I would be horrified to either ask or be asked to join in on a threesome if it was with a friend. Maybe that's just me but that seems like a little too much, you know? In my mind things would be very awkward after that and I'd rather avoid that happening with a friend.

Now comes the fun part of Logan offering to be the third person. The savage reply to Logan being the factor that completely stops the idea of initiating a threesome with a stranger is hilarious. That is quite a sick burn, I mean surely Logan must be reeling. There is no way he could have imagined that would be the response he would get. Like, no thanks Logan. if I wanted to have a threesome with a female friend of my choosing then I wouldn't involve you as well. There are much better choices to choose from. 

What do you all think? Would you ever respond positively to a message like this? Or even been interested? If anything I hope you got a good laugh from it. Let me know what you think in the comments done below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment