Saturday, February 23, 2019

Tinder - Nightmare Fuel

I don't think we will ever get to the point of finding a guy who doesn't have a profile with pictures that are just completely ridiculous. I mean, I think it's becoming somewhat of a common trend as of late. We have to see who can have the most absurd photos that can't possibly attract anyone who is actually intrigued or interested. Or rather, they use such a ridiculous photo to see what kind of response they get. Surely someone has to be intrigued enough to at least send a message. Let's see what nonsense we're dealing with today.






This photo is just ridiculous. Why did he go through all this effort? How did he even discover that he could hold himself in his bathroom this way? I can honestly say I've never thought about trying to prop myself up agains the walls of my bathroom and hold myself up above the ground. Why even wear the mask, as if we won't see what he looks like? Why is he naked? Is he showing off the curve of his arse in true Instagram model form by posing just right? The position looks awkward enough that it surely can't last or if it does he has some great muscle strength.

Now I'm looking a little more closely at the picture and I'm wondering what his hand is holding onto in the background. It doesn't look like it's flat against the wall, which means he's cheating and not just using pure muscle strength! Now I'm questioning where his other foot is because perhaps it is standing on something. This whole photo is a fraud now. I've solved the mystery for us.

Let's get on to his profile. I'm laughing that he thinks having candles in his cary is dangerous. He doesn't even say how many there are or if they're even lit! If you have 50 unlit candles in your car Jon that isn't that dangerous. That sounds like some of my friend's usual Target run to stock up. Unless that's the dangerous part, he goes to Target so often he spends all of his money and has a problem. Now I can see the danger in that!

Now how is your car on fire Jon? You never said that you had any of the candles lit. And would you seriously leave your car filled with lit candles? Of course not! That would be completely idiotic and be a good reason to call the date off. Although I probably would film it just to get a good laugh and share it all with you.

This profile is a complete and total joke to me but I see no reason to swipe right or attempt to message and start a conversation. What do you all think about Jon? Did you analyze his picture as much as I did and come to the same conclusion? Or do you think I'm off and have a different thought process? Let me know what you think down in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment