Wednesday, April 8, 2020

COVID19 Dating App Bios

Today's post is brought to you all by all the boys who are stuck in quarantine and upping their bio descriptions to match how they currently feel! Now, I have used some that both @TheTinderZone (the first 2 Tinder bios) and @SarahCantSmell (All the yellow Bumble bios) have shared on Twitter so be sure to follow them as well for some of this nonsense. Others are from the idiot guys here in Vegas but as you'll soon see, some things never change.








(^ I think this one might be one of my favorites)


I mean, it's terrible that he lost his job but are people really paying for feet pics?

Because no one is that desperate....

We all know I'm not on the apps for a hookup so nice try.

Ezra you could at least tell us what books you read. Give us something to possibly talk about.

Willie seems like someone who is on the ball, but is he really worth getting infected for?

What is this nonsense? How are we going to be safe and have clean kinky fun? We're not even supposed to be by each other!

I hope you all got a laugh or at least found some entertainment from these bios. Please be sure to stay inside and be safe during this lockdown/quarantine because I have a few friends who have tested positive (not in Vegas) and their descriptions and videos only prove that it is not worth risking your life or the lives of others to go out and pretend that everything is normal. Anyway, which one was your favorite? Let me know in the comments down below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment