Sunday, April 26, 2020

Bumble - Quarantine Together

Well I know I did a post previously all about the different dating app bios guys are putting up that deal with Coronavirus but today we have someone who actually filled out more of their profile so it is a bit surprising. I mean, those offers to just get toilet paper were nice but I don't know that it is worth the risk. Granted, most of the conversations quickly pitter out even while in this lockdown/quarantine. On to the profile!





Blake, is anyone even trying to quarantine up together? Especially at this point considering it seems a little late. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't imagine getting together with someone who I only know through messaging on an app and then spending all my time with them. I mean, at this point I'm not taking any risks of being around others. I only interacted with my parents just before everything got shut down and that was the end of it. I'd rather be safe than sorry and I have no regrets in doing that. Plus, I've heard plenty of horror stories about people being with someone during this quarantine and having terrible things happen.

Who is my ex Mr. Blake that you cook better than? Considering I can't even think of an ex who cooked for me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Blake will have to compete with me when it comes to cooking since I am very well trained thanks to Blue Apron. Plus, what if Blake thinks he can cook better than my ex just because he can grill a steak or make some mac and cheese without burning it? Although hilarious to think about that would be pathetic.

I get it Blake, you have a dog. Everyone wants to pet it. I mean, maybe not as much now since some cats were found to have tested positive for COVID19 so all pets and animals aren't necessarily safe at this point. I do appreciate Blake filling out his profile sharing his likes and interests but I do wish he went into more detail about it. I mean, what book does he enjoy? What book caused him to contemplate his existence? What is he riding? What is he writing about? Come on now Blake, give me a little more to work with!

You could even give a little more info about some of the things you're interested in! I mean, it isn't that hard. At least not in my humble opinion. If you're so driven and enthusiastic what is it that drives you or gets your attention?

What do you all think about Blake? I mean, is it worth it to even message him just to say I want to pet his dog? Or is it not worth the effort for fear of what he may contemplate in regards to our existence? Let me know in the comments down below. (:


No comments :

Post a Comment