Tuesday, August 9, 2016

18 Relatable Posts About Being Lazy

National Lazy Day is an actual holiday which of course means it is my kind of holiday. In honor of that I have put together this list of easily relatable posts regarding being lazy. Let me tell you, it actually took me a while to put it together because I was distracted by Netflix and Spotify. The internet is a great place for when you're lazy... sometimes.


1.

 2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.


In the end I hope you have a nice lazy day and enjoyed this post. Also, which number in the list do you relate to the most? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments :

  1. Hahaha! This post is great! Gave me some giggles...I'm also sooo lazy. When Im productive I get everything done in one big rush and then it's off to bed to reward myself. Being lazy is great. Just embrace it haha! I'm so glad there is a holiday dedicated to this. :') xoxox

    fashionbloggerstacie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet is a great place for lazy people. This is a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, as soon as I saw the title of this post I knew it would be for me!

    I love that this quotes exist haha!

    Lovely blogpost!
    Francesca x
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete