Sunday, May 22, 2016

OkCupid - Legs of Steel

After the whole foot fetish confession I wasn't quite sure what to expect next. Where are my regular conversations? I don't get it. This next one started off with a compliment but I literally looked back at all of my pictures I put on OkCupid and they don't really highlight my legs that much to make someone say "You have legs of steel!"


Look another person who is going to be coming to Vegas for a little bit. Nothing new there. However I don't know why he's starting off with saying I seem strong and asking about both wrestling and grappling. Obviously he isn't intimidated in the slightest but I'm not sure why he is so obsessed with my legs.


What does he mean how are my legs powerful? He just gone done saying how powerful my legs are. Why is he trying to backtrack now? Do I look like a Pokemon? Should I have an official list of stats to give this guy a rundown of what I am able to do with my body? Honestly I don't even get it. I think it's obvious this guy has a leg fetish and would love to be wrapped up in a leg choke hold if it was done by me. Perhaps I'd make all of his dreams come true.


Is he trying to be funny or serious with all of this? I'm honestly super confused. We're the same height but I'm 100% sure I could take him in a fight if needed too. That doesn't mean I am going to let this meetup actually happen though. Now I'm a bit curious though, is this something I need to start expecting? Do guys honestly want to have themselves put in a chokehold by a girl often? No wonder my dating game has been so weak! Let me know what you think in the comments below. (:

10 comments :

  1. Guys tend to be single-minded. (And sometimes many of them are of the same mind.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY! You ready for a fun random fact. Quintin Tarantino, the director, has a HUGE foot fetish. My brothers girlfriends best friend hooked up with him once and came back with a fabulous story. LOL. Great post as always.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious Dakota? Who would've known! Thanks! (:

      Delete
  3. This is incredible! Great post girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's trying to be funny and catch your attention, so you agree to a date :) Funniest thing I've seen on the internet so far. Thanks for that!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's his idea of funny I think I'll pass. But thanks for reading! (:

      Delete
  5. What a short-minded guy... I wouldnt go for a date if I was you

    www.confashiontime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a thing, a fetish, for a lot of dudes. They're collectively known as schmoes.

    ReplyDelete