Friday, May 13, 2016

OkCupid - Vagas Trouble

You read that correctly. I wrote Vagas and not Vegas, which you will understand once you read this post. Let's just say I'm busy getting into trouble according to this southern man.



I was honestly just kidding about this guy stalking my snaps because I hadn't really been doing too much on snapchat anyways that would be considered trouble. If anything I was just curious what he would say in response to that because if he lied and said yes then I could have fun and ask what all he saw. In all likelihood he would probably say something completely ridiculous which would have given me a good laugh. If he was honest and said no then I could make up some story about what I was up to because he wouldn't know any better. I mean, he's all the way from Georgia so how would he know the difference?

If it isn't obvious he was just in "Vagas" for the weekend. That's a common thing for people to do but I'm not quite sure if he expected to have happen. I wasn't going to be the someone to show him around town, if you know what I mean. My profile is pretty obvious about the fact that it isn't why I'm on the dating app in the first place. I would probably have it say that in my description if I wanted to do that sort of thing. Anyways, back to "Vagas" which still makes me laugh. I mean I have never had autocorrect on my phone change Vegas or any variation of it to Vagas so that makes me curious about what he messages his friends about. Is that a word his phone recognizes that is a code word for something else? I mean, it isn't even a word on Urban Dictionary so maybe he made something up for the fun of it. Anyone have any guesses about what it means? Leave a comment below to help enlighten me if you do!

2 comments :

  1. The Hangover would of been so much better with Alan going 'Yeahhh VAGAS Baby!!'

    ReplyDelete