Tuesday, May 17, 2016

OkCupid - Top of the Mornin

I think I may have missed the memo regarding the whole Irish vibe. I mean, remember that last post where the guy started by asking about whether or not I was in to Irish guys? Seems I must have traveled to Ireland somehow, which would be absolutely fantastic because talk about a great vacation. Sadly that isn't the case and I'm sure they have better pick up lines over there. Anyways, let's get back to the "gangsta" who messaged me.


I referred to him as "gangsta" because that is actually part of his username on the site. I mean, that just makes me laugh. Mind you, in the photo he is white so that doesn't make me think he is a gangster in any sense of the word. If anything I imagine he likes to think he's a famous rapper of some sort so that he can say gangster. He's military so perhaps that is why he thinks he is a gangster because of a reason unknown to me. He's done things and possibly seen some things but I don't know if I would necessarily describe that as being a gangster. What do you think?

In his picture it has him with his daughter. Don't get me wrong, that's cute and all but I'm not the type of person who would be ready or willing to go into a romantic relationship where the other person has children. It's not that I couldn't accept the kid as my own, rather I would struggle more with the difficulties that inevitably lie ahead. I've seen so many different situations with a step mom or step-female figure and usually it just doesn't go well. There's the whole family aspect that one has to worry about because most of the time there isn't a happy split between the mom and dad. Then there's the fact that the kid will never see you, the new woman, as their actual mom. I've seen and heard it plenty of times before where the kid flat out says "You aren't my real mom! I don't have to listen to you!"

Honestly I just didn't bother with replying to this guy. I mean, there's no point in getting his hopes up because I just couldn't do it. What about you? Could you be in a relationship with someone who all ready has kids from another relationship? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment :