Tuesday, April 26, 2016

OkCupid - Google Search

I know that pick up lines have become a joke nowadays due to the fact that they usually are pretty ridiculous sounding and no one really falls for them unless they are completely intoxicated or they just don't give a shit because the person saying the line is attractive. Either way on a dating app when I get a pick up line as a message I start to wonder how many other people it has been used on and whether or not it's been successful in helping the guy get a girl to talk to him.


I guess this is somewhat original in the sense that the guy incorporated OKC into the discussion but does this really work for him? Also, there is a complete difference between the dating app itself and the google search option. I mean, they do look completely different because I know he was able to see my picture and info right above his keyboard when he was typing out this message to me. Don't try to pull that stunt on me. I'm not dumb enough to think you're being funny when you aren't. I messaged him back asking what Google had to say and he hasn't said anything to me since. Guess he didn't find anything good on Google nor did he think of anything witty to respond back with.

2 comments :

  1. Haha I love this post! I always use really cheesy pick up lines on my other half even though we've been together for almost 3 years now haha 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this post made me laugh. We sometimes use cheese pick up lines as a joke when out friends. It's amazing how stupid they can be, but they get a laugh, Chloe https://pinkiebag.com #TeacupClub

    ReplyDelete