Wednesday, April 27, 2016

OkCupid - No You May Not

Is it me? Is there something I am doing wrong to collect these men who are far older than myself? I am just not understanding it one bit. There is nothing in my profile that says I am interested in older men or becoming a gold digger. Yet here we go again, but this one thinks we can be friends?



You know what time it is. Grammar time! Sir, it is not the month of May so you are not using this correctly in a sentence unless it is at the beginning in which case it does need to be capitalized. Please don't start chat speaking with the "u" all of a sudden as if that makes you seem any younger. Also you put no punctuation at the end of your sentence. Is this a question? Is this a statement? I'm no longer certain whether or not you are actually asking for permission to get to know me as a friend or if you are telling me that it is going to happen and possibly in the month of May.

Not only do I seem amazing but I am amazing. I know this. I put up plenty of pictures to show off how amazing I am so that when you see me there isn't a doubt about it. That way I can hopefully attract other amazing people. It doesn't seem to be working in my favor though. Where all have you traveled? I'm talking about traveling the world and yet most just tell me about traveling to a handful of different states, which can be cool don't get me wrong, but that isn't quite on my level.

Needless to say I haven't messaged Darren back and I'm certain he's gotten the hint that I'm not interested in him telling me that we can get to know each other as a friend or even asking if we can get to know each other as friends. I know where this is going. I know he at least acknowledged that he is older but come on now. Why would he just want to talk to me and get to know me as a friend? We all ready know that I am too young for him so he likely just thinks that he can work his way up. You know, we start talking then he'll want to meet or hang out, and then he'll want us to be something more even though he claimed that he only wanted to be friends. Not happening Darren. Move along.

No comments :

Post a Comment